We need help with each of these initiatives:
- North Pacific Coast Railroad Heritage Trail (Sausalito to Cazadero)
- Russian River Multi-use Trail (Jenner to Healdsburg)
- Valley of the Moon Trail (Sonoma to Santa Rosa)
- P&SR Railroad Trail (Steehead Regional Park to Petaluma)
- Sea to Redwoods Hiking/Equestrian Trail (Jenner to Armstrong Preserve)
- Southeast Greenway Trail (Prince Memorial Greenway to Spring Lake Park)
- Calder Creek Greenway Trail (Ives Park to the Laguna de Santa Rosa)
- California Coastal Trail (Gualala River to Bolinas)
- Russian River Water Trail (Cloverdale to Jenner)
- Petaluma River Water Trail (Petaluma to Black Point)
- North South Greenway (Golden Gate Bridge to Novato)
- Sonoma Marin Area Rail Transit [SMART](Cloverdale to Larkspur)
- TranSonoma Transit (Sebastopol to Oakmont)
- SMART Extension (Novato to Fairfield/Suisun Amtrak)
- Green Certification for lodging and restaurants
- Bicycle-friendly certification
- Watercraft-friendly certification
- Equestrian-friendly certification
- Electric Vehicle-friendly certification
- Business Greening Resources
Become a Member:
You can demonstrate your support for all of EcoRing’s programs by becoming a Member. A one-year membership is $35. Just hit the button below or send a check to EcoRing at P.O. Box 2002, Guerneville, CA 95446.
Make a Donation:
You can donate to a specific EcoRing program or individual project by sending a check payable to EcoRing and putting the name of the program or project on the memo line of the check. Use the button below to make an online donation to any program.
We depend upon our Members and Business Partners to help us change the travel paradigm.
Because EcoRing is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, your donations are tax-deductible.